Re: Head Scarf at Workplace, need some guidance please!
Perfect, may the force be with you :k:
Re: Head Scarf at Workplace, need some guidance please!
Perfect, may the force be with you :k:
Re: Head Scarf at Workplace, need some guidance please!
umm not really. shorter, stylish haircuts are way more attractive than hair that is simply long. just letting you know ![]()
Re: Head Scarf at Workplace, need some guidance please!
I don’t think you’re ready to wear a head scarf yet. Otherwise, it wouldn’t require this much debate. Simple as that.
When you genuinely want to wear one, you don’t give a dime about who might judge you and what you may look like and whatnot.
Re: Head Scarf at Workplace, need some guidance please!
It is I, Samson called. He wants his hair back.
Re: Head Scarf at Workplace, need some guidance please!
![]()
Re: Head Scarf at Workplace, need some guidance please!
Why get yourself stuck with a hijab, when you don’t believe in it. Unless you’re planning on hijabing it up during work hours and taking it off later, just so people take you seriously??
I say NO! You’re creating an unnecessary problem for yourself, it better for you to get a beautiful hair cut, still long hair, but more professional. So for work you can have a low ponytail, low bun, etc.
Re: Head Scarf at Workplace, need some guidance please!
it’s called a haircut.
Re: Head Scarf at Workplace, need some guidance please!
who is ready to wear head scarf or burkha.. until they are brainwashed from child hood.. ummm.. no one !
Re: Head Scarf at Workplace, need some guidance please!
I was saying based on my own experience and you speak based on yours. And since no opinion is universal we can both be right at the same time.
I don’t know what you mean by ‘genuinely’ want to wear it. I was just considering it because of reasons that came to my mind. I’m sorry, but I’m not a person of blind faith if thats what you mean by the word genuine.
Tell him to wait till I dies ![]()
which I don’t want.
Re: Head Scarf at Workplace, need some guidance please!
This is the best reply I’ve gotten so far and your ‘No’ hit me real hard. At least some one understands what I meant.
Re: Head Scarf at Workplace, need some guidance please!
No that is not what I meant. Gaia said it better than I did. Glad you got the answer you were looking for.
Re: Head Scarf at Workplace, need some guidance please!
somebody is trying real hard there! even if he’s not going to get any…