I m sorry for not getting through U, what I meant to say was that muslims have been killing muslims since early days of islam and justifying it. Today’s condition is no different. I was trying to bring Muslim brand of hypocrisy to ur notice which becomes evident when few or even more than few muslims get killed in Palestine, Kashmir or elsewhere and stories of genocide and massacre start flowing, but muslim tear gland turns virtually dry when muslims are massacred in millions in places like Darfur or iraq or erstwhile east Pakistan and the list is endless and still counting. U know that very well, dont U?
U can draw a parallel by quoting examples of Rama, and Pandavas. But how hollow it sound is not so difficult to hear.
r
Brother again hollow sounds coming from ur end. col purohit or any other hindu scum, all are illegitimate children of religion of hatred, not hinduism.
I agree that according to an ayah of holy quran, killing of innocent human means killing of whole humanity. But who is innocent according to Islamic POV? Does anyone who doesnt believe in prophethood of the holy prophet is innocent? does anyone who doesnt believe holy quran to be word of ALLAH is innocent? does anyone who is at war with ALLAH and his prophet, ie devouring interest, killing another muslim, dividing into sects is innocent? Are Ahmadis who according to vast majority of muslims, reject the finality of prophethood of the holy prophet, are innocent? there are many questions which could be asked in this series, and I m afraid most of the time answer may be a big NO. So killing of above mentioned human being is justifiable.
Hmmmmmmmm, I m just wondering how U could be related by those who justify killing of innocent muslims in Pakistan giving their own reason Pakistan’s policy of rejecting Shariyah of the holy prophet. I leave it upon ur own conscience brother. But I will just remind U that every time a human being is killed, killer has his own justification of his inhuman act. Killers of Siffin and Jamal had their own justification, killers of Iraq Iran war had their own, killers of east Pakistan had their own, and killers of Darfur have their own. Still I agree with U that ideology of hatred never dies, history testify this.
U can argue that hatred towards India or hindus have nothing to do in case of Hafiz Saeed and likes of him, but question still remain, isnt a pious muslim obliged religiously to fight hindus and India who are undisputed champions of shirk and in Islamic terms are at war with ALLAH and his prophet because of associating multiple partners with ALLAH? I m afraid whether U will reply or not.
I agree brother, Pakistan, the only Nation to be formed in the name of Islam joined hands with kuffar Americans and devastated Afghanistan, but what happened afterward is no secret. Could they kill the Afgani resietance, well U know the answer a big NO.
Same with swati talibaans, who are fighting for the rule of ALLAH, if one is removed from the scene by Pakistan’s ultimate ally, America, somebody else comes forward and takes command. Someone may be not here any more, but the terrorism movement is still there, this is the fruit which policies of hatred bears.
What could I suggest U to do if U want to get rid of troubles? I m afraid I could.
Peace.