Hafiz Saeed threatens India with jihad

If Pakistanis committed horrible atrocities such as those in India then certainly.

Having said that im certainly not proud of the way many things are in Pakistan, but we Pakistanis generally tend to accept criticism. Now I dont actively hunt down Indians to admonish them, but here you are on a forum for Pakistanis…
[/QUOTE]

You are either naive or an accute hypocrat. In both cases nobody can make you admit the reality. I told you to check with statistics.You are not ready. You may please google and find out what is genocide. You are pretending that you don’t know Armanian /syrian Genocide committed by Turks. You are telling that the present Turkey is Predominantly Muslims. The fact is that there are a large number of vaccant/converted (to Mosques) churches /monasteries in Turkey. That is called Genocide. Now Turkey can bost as a secular nation as there is practically nobody except Muslims in that country (99.8% muslims) Also the Hindus/sikhs of Pakistan is running for cover from their Muslim brothers. And there is a fantastic blasphemy law in Pakistan which can be utilised at any time against their minority .
You mentioned Sikh massacre and Gujarat cases. In both cases there is no intention to eliminate the affected community as such . Both the cases were the reaction to some unfortunate incidents. (But I am not justifying the massacre and codemn those). In India Sikhs and Muslims (In Gujarat Also) are flourishing both quantitatively and qualitatively. (I dont know why you are specially interested with Sikhs; a community which dominates in all the walk of Indian life). So you cannot attribute the cruel word “genocide” with India. But the same I can attribute to You .Because your minority is decreasing in all the way and if the Talibanisation of your society becomes a reality ,they (minority) will sieze to exist in Pakistan.
I think I am close to reality,in my comments .You may please check clearly and then reply