You spew hate on hindus all the time. There is nothing else you do on the forum. You have little to contribute on affairs of your own country. I bet I have said more good things about your country in this forum than you have.
I never trumphet my country’s achievements. I have never participated in such threads. I don’t know why you had to bring it up here. But it is really funny to see the effect that trumpeting of “supposed Indian success” has on you.
“Hindus” are not a single entity. Just like Islam, Hinduism has millions of followers. Your country has some too. Just like in Islam, there are some people who are more powerful than others. They target and kill people, both hindus and muslims. There is little that ordinary Indians, that is both hindus and muslims can do about it. But your constant efforts to paint hindus as a group of villains who gang up and kill minorities is despicable and it shows your bigotry and hypocrisy. People are the same the world over. They all want to live in peace.
So why don’t you stick to spewing hate on Indians. None of the Indian posters run around trashing Islam or muslims. They mostly criticize Pakistanis.