Re: Guppy Meet: LAHORE
Oh sorry, I thought it had been decided already for some reason. No problem
I’ll scout around for more good places to have Iftari at and their menus and prices and report back here.
Re: Guppy Meet: LAHORE
Oh sorry, I thought it had been decided already for some reason. No problem
I’ll scout around for more good places to have Iftari at and their menus and prices and report back here.
Re: Guppy Meet: LAHORE
I dont remember it was ziyafat or village i had iftar once. yaar bilkul faarigh tha. I think it was Ziyafat.
Re: Guppy Meet: LAHORE
Just read my above posts
it seems you didn’t read whole thread properly ![]()
and :cobra: with traditional atmosphere ![]()
Re: Guppy Meet: LAHORE
They both are Farigh ![]()
Re: Guppy Meet: LAHORE
Are you serious? Village restaurant is supposed to be the most popular restaurant of Lahore. I personally have eaten from both and the food is excellent!
Re: Guppy Meet: LAHORE
I been there hundred times
… for a meet its not feasible … you can’t enjoy there at all … Basically Lahories are mad about eating So they went over there just to eat but in meet we have to see the environment too …
Re: Guppy Meet: LAHORE
Don’t make it like Karachi meet where all peoples were very serious and it was looking they are there to attend Qul Khawani ![]()
Re: Guppy Meet: LAHORE
What exactly should the environment be? What’s wrong with Village? How about Freddy’s then?
Re: Guppy Meet: LAHORE
My preference will Daira or you an go to The Cuckoo near Minara-e-Pakistan …
Re: Guppy Meet: LAHORE
Minar-e-Pakistan is old Lahore. Near Shahi Qilla. That side of Lahore is toooooo crowded. That’s where the Railway Station and Landa Bazaar etc are. I think Daira is best for this.
Re: Guppy Meet: LAHORE
So u also get agreed on Daira
as you were already agreed … but i think they should take opinion from other too and give them the reason of choosing every venue …
Re: Guppy Meet: LAHORE
yar mujhay iss ki samajh nahy ayee, kiya kehnay ki koshis ki app ne ?
Re: Guppy Meet: LAHORE
sub kuch reject kary jao
aisa kerta hoon, ik naya restaurant kholta hoon, phir wahan a jana sub ![]()
Re: Guppy Meet: LAHORE
hahaha
tum ko reddi se mar to nahy khany ![]()
Re: Guppy Meet: LAHORE
^ Paa ainaa nou Kattlamma khuwa deyo …
Re: Guppy Meet: LAHORE
border te ja k sri payee na kha ai ye subha subha lol but cant go in ramazan then ![]()
Re: Guppy Meet: LAHORE
border te ja k sri payee na kha ai ye subha subha lol but cant go in ramazan then ![]()
Re: Guppy Meet: LAHORE
Aahoo .. Phajjay day paaway …
Re: Guppy Meet: LAHORE
Amarbail are you punjabi? ![]()
Re: Guppy Meet: LAHORE
Nee tay hor tainu mein ki pathan lag reya waan … ?