Google Islam

Dear brother

Is this the only answer yo have? You can’t seem to say anything other than making accusations. It is not for me to decide this debate neither for you. Cyberspace … guppies on this forum can read both our opinions and judge what they agree with for themselves. We need not judge for them. You have not added a single new point in all your replies to my arguments. The verses of the Quran are clear and nothing I have stated has been in denial of anything in the Quran. You on the other hand have not posted anything to backup your claims. You cannot even give me names of 12 Islamic months from the Quran. You are helpless in supporting your arguments without refering to the ahadith. Pity for you.

You say the 4 consecutive months are sacred, then bring me the names of all those 4 consecutive months from the Quran, will you please? Its time you put your money where your mouth is. Don’t come back with the same answer that I am a believer or hearsay and hadith were written 200 years later and Quran is clear and I’m an idiot. Stop making a fool of yourself in this forum.

It would be quite cowardly of you to decide for yourself and not continue to debate with your next point. I pity you. I thought I would be debating with one of calibre. I’m disappointed. Do you really have what it takes to go to the next point or not?