Google Islam

I feel as if your reply is coming from someone who has been backed into a corner. Loosen up.

I didn’t deny anything from the Quran anywhere however you are not able to make a proper counter argument without falsifying that I am denying something from the Quran. I merely gave you the correct chronologically known historical significance of the verses 36-37.

Even though Br. Chugtai has posted the more authentic translations of the verses still going by what you have posted, the verse uses the word ALTERNATE … so can you elaborate which Islamic month was alternated? Clearly there is no verse in the Quran which gives account of the particular months name. So the behavior defined in the Quran is to alterbate, which is clearly in contrast to the accusation you are levying … that the order has been changed and preserved altogether. The Quran says nothing about that. Interestingly you have such a blind eye, your claims are that the months were changed as a result of following ahadith which I’m sure in your opinion came into existence 1-2 centuries after the demise of the Prophet SAW yet the verse of the Quran is refering to the Arab tradition of alternating of a particular sacred month in the present time of its revelation. Hardly anything to connect the two things. So how is it possible that the muslims could have changed the sacred months in the life of the Prophet SAW?

I think you cannot answer these questions without changing your stance. Shall we move on to your next point. Please post what you want to discuss next.