It pisses me off because they are wasting their parents money. One girl I know goes to a private school that her parents pay £12k a year for. It pisses me off because they are not making any valuable contribution to society, this is why our home land is in such a state because of this mentality. It’s fine if you don’t want a high flying career, but do something, anything, with your life besides just staying at home and cooking/cleaning. Come on, how much effort does that really take?
Re the children, that is a personal question. But I don’t mind answering it. My other half does want 11 children so he can have his own cricket team but that’s not going to happen (!). I don’t want to have more children than we can provide for comfortably. I plan on going back to work part time when the kid is around 2 and can go to nursery or probably before that if I get any help from the in laws. If I wasn’t doing medicine then I’d probably take 4-5 years out completely but it’s not really feasible to do that as a doctor ![]()