Re: Friday June 25
I was gonna write about that part as well. That was hilarious…but you’re right…just when I was getting a bit scared…busting out Irish moves…just totally killed it.
You know what other part was creepy? When the old woman (Sylvia Ganush) is in the office and Christine Brown tells her that the bank can’t give her an extension…and the old lady gets down and starts begging her…and grabs Christine’s skirt and starts kissing it??? Did you see that? That was freaky! Imagine someone doing that to you!
Another funny part was where Christine and her BF go to his parents’ house. And the BF’s dad brings up cats. And Christine says that “I used to have a cat.” And her BF’s like “What do you mean you used to have a cat? You still have a cat.” And there’s that awkward silence. LOL
Yeah totally! that was freaky..and then she comes to choke her! jeez. I also had a blast watching their wrestling match in the car, that was fun! and I remember screaming the loudest when Christine see’s Ganush lying down beside her in her nightmare