I am sitting in my cubicle at work starring at the clock every 30 seconds waiting for 6 pm to come so I can run over to my house and jump in bed for nap. What’s worse is I have looked at some of the delicous recipes of guppans and now I am even hungry..
School is out for the summer. No more teaching, yay! I’m just chillin at home. Watched Zombie Land a couple of days ago (that was funny)…thinking about what movie to watch next…hmm.
I’m going to put kids to bed and then I’m gonna make plans for the weekend[probably some shopping and gardening]. And then I’m gonna offer Isha and then sleep time.
Me too, I am a HUGE fan of Johnny Depp. He was superb in Alice in Wonderland, great acting… you should definitely watch it. I loved the Red queen too, she was awesome with her nastiness
I loved the movie so much, I bought the DVD My 4 year old had already watched it 5 times. The movie is okayish, not as great as I was expecting it to be… not as much humor as I expected and not too weird also, and White queen was just blah.