Friday is here

:balley:

what are your plans for the weekend ?:party:

Re: Friday is here

No Plans Yet Made For This WeekEnd !!! Most Probaly Sit At Home And Work On Next Week`s Drawings !!!

Re: Friday is here

you do drawings ???

Re: Friday is here

Your name is Friday :konfused:

Re: Friday is here

Yes Its My Proffession !!! i Am Architect … What Else I have To Do !!!

Re: Friday is here

oh BM I forgot sorry :bummer:

nothing yet :frowning:

yup my name is friday thats why I am always so happy when friday is here :woho:

I Am Free Shall We Make Plan Together !!! :wink: :snooty:

Never MInd !!!

Re: Friday is here

My holiday is on Sunday :frowning:

Re: Friday is here

I’ll be baking Pizzas & will do loads of cooking too.

will spend quality time with my little one and might even go for a little shopping :smiley:

that is sad :frowning:

Oh ur name is also Friday ! what is ur complete name ?
Bcoz i was just reading Nancy Friday :x2:

May I Join Your Little One !!!

@ Arle … What About Saturday i Think Most Of The Offices In Bangalore Are Off Even On Saturday !!!

LOL

Sure , she loves meeting new people

Re: Friday is here

diamond… Inshallah I shall Surely Meet Her… Why Not You Post Some Of Her Pics !!!

Re: Friday is here

Hmmm BM. I am at work now. From here I can not upload any pics. Will do so from home later in evening.

yeah sure !! me apna cupboard set karne wali hoon n drawer clean karna hai would u like to help me??? :wink: