Friday is here

Sure Do It… Shall Wait For Watching Those Lovely Pics !!!

I am Very Naughty When I Am Assigned Some Jobs Like This That Too With An Gal Like You !!!

Re: Friday is here

Friday means Jumma :hug:

After that the weekend is full of operation crackdown :asa:

Re: Friday is here

kuch mazy mazy ka khayen gay na :yummy:

Re: Friday is here

kiya khayen gy ?

Re: Friday is here

hum sb bro or sis paisy milak mom se kuch achi c dish ghr bnwayen gay

Re: Friday is here

jaisy kiya ?

Re: Friday is here

why r u asking me like this ???
ap ko b khana hai?

Re: Friday is here

hmmm no thankyou !

I can cook food myself :stuck_out_tongue:

aisay hi pooch liya don’t reply if you dont like ..simple

Re: Friday is here

ok

Re: Friday is here

mujhe yahan pe gender mein bahut confusion hota hai :konfused:
diamond larka hai ya larki???

Ha Ha Ha No Doubt Diamond Is A Thoughtful Lady !!! VG Why Are So Confused Abt Genders Now !!!

Re: Friday is here

hehehe :slight_smile: I am a woman. I am also a mother that’s why BM asked me for posting my baby’s pics :slight_smile:

mera tou exam hai monday ko :bummer:

Re: Friday is here

oh …best of luck :hugz:

Re: Friday is here

Yap Ria All The Best !!! :slight_smile:

Thanx :flower1:

Re: Friday is here

Get The Best Score !!! We Pray For This !!!

insh’Allah…thanks :slight_smile:

Re: Friday is here

:slight_smile: Np !!!