I donot know who is he/or she?
But every day he/she would call my number.
whenever I receive his/her call she/he wont speak a word even to identify his/her gender at least.
It has been now more than a month that this person is calling me.
Some times he/she would forward some religious type of messages to forward this to other people, but, why I would do that ?
initially I was giving some attention , to call this number from another number or some friend’s number to which also this person did not respond.
But later on I totally ignored this caller.
However sometimes It really worries me , I donot know what to do with this caller, your suggestions pleas.
I am confident in saying that this person is not in my friends or relatives as they would have told me this.
Nice Ideas , to be blocked from the network or activate my call barrier option for this paricular number in my cell phone.
To the SMS , he/she does not give any attention and continues to his/her calling , sometimes I expects some other call and this number rings my cell which really irritates me.
Actually what wonder me is the pshcylogy of such people, like I donot respond and ignoring you, then why you are so persistent that you are continuing to it for more than a month now.
Entisar,I can give you one more idea.Just send a message to that number from a P.C saying that we have tracked down you and you will be booked for credit card default.Also give a dummy number to that person ,as if that number acts as a credit card collection agency number.He/she will surely call back and you can sing a `song ’ to him/her.But pls make sure that you are recording your conversation.He/she should not happen to go to law authorities after being exposed by you!!!
@ Jalpari , it happened that I received his/her call , then later on for some days he/she started to give short rings just to remind “I am still there to bother you”
kis nay kaha tha k no . train k peechay likho???
hahaha , Idea bura nahi hey