Re: Best skin whitening stuff
I use Stillmans everynight before I sleep and keep it on the whole night. And trust me its the real thing and not the immitation. I havn't had any effects like yours. I guess its a different case with everyone and depends on your skin being to sensitive or not.
ARE YOU CRAZY? didnt you read whAt stillmans did to my skin?
alhamdulillah its fine now mashallah mashallah glowing and clear.
i applied it once and it was just on my skin over night and it took me 2 whole weeks for the redness/ rawness burnt skin to sooth and then it went all hard and scaly and i looked awful i hibernated and was on paracetamol and anti-histamines for 2 weeks. then it took another week of good exfoliating and moistorizing to get back to my normal skin.
it was the worst time of my life, i couldnt even go out
never use stillmans