Rejection by you or people like you means nothing to me. As long as im not considered non muslim in the eyes of Allah, this is all what i want. People like you have been in the past, are here in the present and will continue to be in the future, but that will not stop the truth from spreading.
I have no intention to talk to you. Dont quote me for your useless criticism and try making jokes of it , cuz it aint working.
As per the GS rules, i have full rights to talk about any matter relating to Islam here. I have full rights to participate and reply to anyone based on my knowledge of Islam. If you disagree with me, only then should you quote me, because this will be in the best of your interest.
Dont give me your useless lecture of who is and is not Muslim, keep this for your ownself. I have had enough of this already. You want to talk to me about something specific, you PM me , instead of making every thread i go , an ahmadi relating thread.
I cannot just cannot take Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian (AS), the Promised Messiah and Imam Mahdi (AS) out of my life. He(AS) brought the Islam back which was disappeared for decades. He (AS) talked right from Quran , ahadith. All in all, he(AS) was the Imam Mahdi and PromisedMessiah(AS), which was suppose to come in the latter days and has come. I CANNOT be a non-muslim believing in something YOU ALSO believe in. Difference only lies upon me accepting him and you still waiting for him. If believing in someone to come in the latter days makes one non mulim, you are one too.
PS: stick to the topic. Quote me only when i said anything against Islam.