Re: Football World Cup 2010 - Group C
As I predicted
but I assumed that England will top the group
Re: Football World Cup 2010 - Group C
As I predicted
but I assumed that England will top the group
Re: Football World Cup 2010 - Group C
The looks on the Slovenia coach was ace, all was well until he heard news the US had scored in the 92nd minute. haha.
England is overrated way too much!
![]()
Re: Football World Cup 2010 - Group C
USA lostâŚbut it was a good game
Re: Football World Cup 2010 - Group C
![]()
âŚmore later.
Re: Football World Cup 2010 - Group C
Oh dear.
Watch potatoe face Rooney get back to Man U and start scoring goals. I believe the Nike Advert should come true and he should be given a caravan to live in. Useless tosspot that he is!
I didnt watch the match, but I heard they were absolutely awful.
Re: Football World Cup 2010 - Group C
if the FA has any sense they would need to just not pick almost any of this bunch, with these guys hogging the field, up and comers dont get a chance.
rooney is so over rated its not even funny, he can score goals but the goals he scores are not due to his genius, but those of the people behind him. cristiano ronaldo who was even better at United has not been too hot for portugal either..but Rooney was the biggest let down of the tourney, all hype no substance.
Re: Football World Cup 2010 - Group C
He didnât have the half mill a week pay cheque, thatâs why. ![]()
Milleh, lets polish off our footie boots (are yours plastic? ;)) and show these tossers what for!!!
Re: Football World Cup 2010 - Group C
I wear real boy shoes when playing football.
Hyde Park - Saturday - 13.00 See you there pet! Divnât bring the kids, I dont like looking at children at the weekends.
Re: Football World Cup 2010 - Group C
![]()
I can imagine how easily concentration will be lost for milz and mroosh. ![]()
Especially in the scorching heat..![]()
Re: Football World Cup 2010 - Group C
^ I donât know what youâre laughing at kuriye - youâre babysitting!!! ![]()
Ahhh, Millehâs dream is finally coming true⌠one on one action with meâŚ![]()
Re: Football World Cup 2010 - Group C
she just said that very thing in the other entry. ![]()
Re: Football World Cup 2010 - Group C
Hahaha i saw thatâŚthought i was the only one that read it that way ![]()