Feel lost and hopeless...plz help

I don’t really know what to write… I mean, everything happens for the best or there’s a purpose behind it. Maybe this happened to show you that this guy isn’t as strong as he claims to be. He said he would be on your side and would wait for you. But then he backs out using being “disowned” as an excuse. Either he simply got tired of waiting and some time ago, felt distanced, wanted to move on and is now telling you this… or he’s unfair and thinks it’s worse for him to be on not so good terms with his father. I don’t think it’s about his “future inheritance”- in terms of money. Perhaps his father is not interested in you or your family (like how your mother was toward Ricky) and gave an ultimatum.

Maybe he’ll contact you. I don’t know. I don’t want to give you false hope. But I wouldn’t text him if I were you. In the last conversation, you said he should come to your hometown because your mom can’t visit him due to health reasons… so you extended the invitation… he declined. If he wants to change his mind and meet your mom, he’ll contact you himself.