Fashion blunder made by females

yep and let me also make one point here.

unless someone is trained fashion designer..which there really are not many…it does not matter, someone has a good aesthetic sense and can design stuff…ladies, you know what…you can do it yourself too. I understand that its tougher to find the fabric, have a dependable darzee who will make clothes on time and that fit right.

I am frankly amazed, gobsmacked, at how ladies run after something just because it had a ‘couture’ label attached to it, all these auntie ji’s with initials as their last names…I mean really…I can understand covenience factor, I can understand that ppl dont have the time to sit and design their own outfits..but really the premium that these cough designers cough charge is ridiculous. then these glorified darzees get attitudes, give you stuff you dont want, price stuff at ridiculous rates..and then ladies complain about these ppl.

I can buy a damn armani, zegna or prada suit for the amount desi chicas spend on …
and well lets just say desi chica with a name like firstname last-initial, can not be considered even close to my man Armani.

and before someone comes and talks to me about karigari and the amount of work that goes into it, well a handbuilt ferrari and a handbuilt minibus really dont compare.