Facebook Timeline

so have you guys changed to timeline profile yet?

Re: Facebook Timeline

Changed it

Loving it

Re: Facebook Timeline

spend countless hours deleting/hiding stories… before publishing.
imagine.. your boss go back three years and saw a racist joke..

Re: Facebook Timeline

No.

Should I?

:smiley:

Re: Facebook Timeline

No, I don’t like change.

Re: Facebook Timeline

​I like the change

Re: Facebook Timeline

Why’s your boss on your facebook in the first place?

Re: Facebook Timeline

good question, i have very friendly relations with him.. woh kya kehte hain .. “dukh dard k saathi” …

Re: Facebook Timeline

Too personal, can’t share.

Re: Facebook Timeline

there’s a timeline profile? :hmmm:

Re: Facebook Timeline

I will be doing that (have been lazy so far) so it doesn’t all get published forcefully.

Re: Facebook Timeline

:confused: asked the same question myself.anyone care to explian please.
another how one gets black user name unclickable on facebook???:hmmm:

Re: Facebook Timeline

Click on this link to get started

https://www.facebook.com/about/timeline

Re: Facebook Timeline

For some reason i really dont like it.
So wont change it. & lately im not on FB anyway, might close it.

Re: Facebook Timeline

they better rename it myspace.

Re: Facebook Timeline

no. its so creepy.but ispent hours stalking people

did u know u can go back in timeline and post some comment and the time stamp is that old time .creepy.

Re: Facebook Timeline

I dont like the look of it…it’s too intrusive and creepy !

so still not swtiched on to it

Re: Facebook Timeline

I HATE IT. :teary2: :teary2:

Re: Facebook Timeline

reading at the comments in this thread. I’m so not switching :snooty: unless i’m forced to :frowning:

Re: Facebook Timeline

I absolutely hate the new timeline feature :mad: durr fittay moo timeline… :mad: I deactivated my facebook account beacause of the timeline.