Re: Facebook Timeline
hayn? itna ghussa? It isnt that bad. You just gotta adjust it!
Re: Facebook Timeline
hayn? itna ghussa? It isnt that bad. You just gotta adjust it!
Re: Facebook Timeline
activated mine ![]()
Re: Facebook Timeline
I don’t get it at all… I am never gonna switch it to time line
Re: Facebook Timeline
I AM NOT HAPPY. Now everyone must do it and that’s stupid. I’m gonna do it now, before everything becomes public and I have no idea.
Re: Facebook Timeline
^ are you ever one? :halo:
I kinda saw it coming. Fb would like some uniformity for such a large base of users and would like to force users to modify their privacy settings.
Re: Facebook Timeline
Oh yea ofcourse they were going to force everyone to switch. I had no doubt that was coming. I guess it will take time getting used to.
Re: Facebook Timeline
This better be reversed orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr im gonna deactivate my account!:mad:
p.s fb, i cnt do this to use ![]()