-
No, only around 20% shares are publicly traded and performing badly. Will not close down because funds are always available from FF.
-
I was talking about engg and docs serving the government. Retired Army personnel do have pension plans (and much more) too. Why not stick to them instead of trying to run commercial ventures with public money which they are not trained for. My issue is wastage of public money on these ventures, clubs, authorities and what not.
How come retired brigadiers are qualified to be in the ‘technical committee’ of board of a cement plant, registrars of university, Director of Pakistan Media Regulatory Authority, directors of Recreational Clubs, so on and so forth.
As I said, I would be willing to go blind on these issues if military is made atleast responsible enough to tell us where husband of Amina Masood Janjua is or what did they do with his body if they killed him.