I am giving you the facts. You are giving us emotions. Please negate any fact I posted. GHQ answerable to the government… BS. Army is not even responding to Supreme Court’s orders to just tell us where you kept the missing persons! The wives and children are waiting to hear if those men are even alive or not!
You yourself acknowledge that Fauji Foundation is an organisation catering for ex-servicemen funded by public money. We have to provide for luxurious life of ex-brigadiers and generals even after they are retired. What leeches!
I mentioned India because you said cantts were developed by British. India was under British rule too and you can drive from Delhi to Madras (twice the distance between Lahore-Karachi) and you won’t pass through any privileged cantonment area. You can see atleast 6 cantts driving from Lahore to Pindi on GT Road alone!
I can hardly call houses in Askari estates in Rawalpindi or NORE in Karachi as ‘agricultural’ land given to the officers.
Hamood ur Rehman Commission Report and “Military Inc” are a good read for you.