Re: Evil Eye
So in short you're saying that nomad and cavemen were jinn for city dewellers ...and it is before Islam(correct me if i'm wrong). Anf for beduins , dust devils and whirl wind were jinn..and this is after Islam. I can't see any references here.....except 'alif lailah' and everyone knows its a book of made up stories.
Please consult the Arabic lexicon such as Lane's and Lisaan-il Arab and you can determine what my references are. Furthermore, I have demonstrated that the evidence is in the Quran itself as well.
And I am saying that Nomads/Cavemen was ONE of the definitions... the overall meaning of the root word JNN is anything that is hidden/veiled/concealed for whatever reason, time, status, form etc, and has been used in the Quran as such. It does not represent mystical beings made from fire... this interpretation of the Quran has crept in due to fabricated Hadith and through conjuncture and superstition, just like the concept of the "Evil Eye".