TLK
September 24, 2010, 10:13pm
1
… or do you think that it would be better if we had some extra body parts to do what we do - better?
Like a second thumb next to your original thumb, or opposable thumb next to our big toe or a big monkey type tail that could help us keep our balance better ..
No behooda comments.
Re: Do you feel complete?
some people are ok with being normal y’know.
Jafri
September 24, 2010, 10:16pm
3
Re: Do you feel complete?
I wish I had wings.
TLK
September 24, 2010, 10:17pm
4
Re: Do you feel complete?
what is normal? Early homo sapiens could not walk with an upright posture and that was normal to them
clad
September 24, 2010, 10:17pm
5
Re: Do you feel complete?
sirf CHACHA TLK hi puch saktay thay ya sawal
I would love to have an extra EYE on the back of my HEAD .
quality yar , can that be done by a surgery ???
TLK
September 24, 2010, 10:22pm
6
Re: Do you feel complete?
I wanted to add that body parts that will help us do our current functions in a better way without adding new features like gills or wings .. but lets go ahead with this now.
How about a third eye towards the back of our head, like a common house fly that has a view of almost 360 degrees
TLK
September 24, 2010, 10:22pm
7
Re: Do you feel complete?
sirf CHACHA TLK hi puch saktay thay ya sawal
I would love to have an extra EYE on the back of my HEAD .
quality yar , can that be done by a surgery ???
:D, I said the same thing
Re: Do you feel complete?
… or do you think that it would be better if we had some extra body parts to do what we do - better?
Like a second thumb next to your original thumb, or opposable thumb next to our big toe or a big monkey type tail that could help us keep our balance better ..
No behooda comments .
Ok I wish I could fly
Niksik
September 24, 2010, 10:23pm
9
Re: Do you feel complete?
I already have eyes at the back of my head according to my kids
TLK
September 24, 2010, 10:27pm
10
Re: Do you feel complete?
Ok I wish I could fly
That warning was for CM, Queer, Janwar, Wine and X2
TLK
September 24, 2010, 10:27pm
11
Re: Do you feel complete?
I know
K337
September 24, 2010, 10:29pm
12
Re: Do you feel complete?
NAIIIIIIII NOO MORE EXTRA LIMBS.
the other day i made this comment when i was doing heena on someones hand. i said shukar hai hamaray do haaath hi hote hain (for ladies)
but i wud want to have wings.it wud be awesome it we cud fly:smooth:
TLK
September 24, 2010, 10:33pm
13
Re: Do you feel complete?
Wings shings kee aisee kum taisee .. I think if we had longer neck like girrafe tou parosee kee deewar ke oos paar dekhnay main aasaani hotee.
X2
September 24, 2010, 10:37pm
14
Re: Do you feel complete?
what about homoerectus?
clad
September 24, 2010, 10:38pm
15
Re: Do you feel complete?
ya but sleep main masla hota,
wasay astaghfirullah and ALHAMDULILAH with what I have ,
all I wish for is an extra sense
TLK
September 24, 2010, 10:38pm
16
Re: Do you feel complete?
read my post # 10 ..
TLK
September 24, 2010, 10:39pm
17
Re: Do you feel complete?
ya but sleep main masla hota,
wasay astaghfirullah and ALHAMDULILAH with what I have ,
all I wish for is an extra sense
Yes, we would all sleep like a bird, on our belly ..
Re: Do you feel complete?
I used to feel complete man, but then my father came up with the idea of removing my foreskin.
Eversince then…it hasn’t been the same.
TLK
September 24, 2010, 10:46pm
19
Re: Do you feel complete?
What?
Oh …
Muslamaaniyat mubarak
clad
September 24, 2010, 10:47pm
20
Re: Do you feel complete?
^ you sure they only Cut the foreskin and not the complete package ?? coz none of us here as upset as u are buddy …