Bro, 9999 creations of Allah?? Is it mentioned in Quran or Hadiths??
Also maybe it’s only the definition of “flying” but Prophet (pbuh) has said:
“There are three types of jinn. **One type flies through the air. **
Another type consists of snakes and dogs. A third type is based in one place but travels about.” (Related by al-Hakam, at-Tabrani and al-Bayhaqi.)
Can you provide any evidence of “capturing bad spirits” in the Quran or Sunnah?
I read it somewhere, i have googled but havent found any link as yet.
Why do people always go after literal meanings is beyond me.
Hazrat Muhammad (saw) is correct. The movement of jinns is called flying, they and other types are even called " hawai makhlook"(flying creation). But they dont fly like having wings like planes and birds, they TELEPORT. and thats referred to as flying.
Now, why would Koran/sunnah contain anything that helps in doing black magic and harming people.
Its a type of black magic technique, just like a technique used to do black magic on Hazrat Muhammad (saw)
Teleportation/flying whatever, forget it, no use for me =)
and about capturing spirits, I have never heard about this. I know capturing jinns is fact but spirits? if that were the case then the sahaba would of spoken to Prophet Muhammad (saw) for advice…
Spirits can be called. The procedure is followed by Black Magicians and once captured, they are sent over their targets. They bind to the soul and compel the victim to die, commit suicide, etc. In this procedure, some objects are buried in graveyard.
Your can Google “calling the spirits” and see. Some ordinary people have also tried meeting their ancestors by calling their Spirits.
After death the ghost-spirits (rooh) of living people pass away from this life and on into the middle-life (barzakh) and stays in that state untill the after-life on the day of judgement.
Hidden-spirits (jinns) created from fire are a completely different creation from humans and it is they who take the shape of deceased humans and pretend to be ghosts, possess people, haunt places etc.
We Muslims believe that every person is accompanied by a Qareen from the Jinn from the day he is born… Maybe it is this Qareen who takes the form of the person it accompanied during their lifetime?
It is this Qareen who is responsible for telling palmists and fortune tellers about your secrets.
Interesting, never heard of Qareen before. I will definitely look into it.
So I am getting m ixed responses. It seems like there’s a lot of confusion around this subject. From all your somewhat vague responses, it seems like most of you do believe in wandering spirits, yes? You can call it whatever but you do believe in it. Interesting.
I believe in spirits. I don’t believe that they’re undead as per the popular notion of what a ghost is. They’re jinns, beings who are alive and like us, they also have free will.
Jinns can change shapes. I havent heard of them taking shape of a deceased person. because the spirit (rooh) of a deceased person already exists and is alive.
There is also something known as “hum-zaat or hum-zaad”. an identical of every person. any body knows about this?
I think he is referring Qareen as the “satan” which is born with every human being and stays with him, till his death. He is responsible for making a person divert from ALLAH’s path.
I think when you say identical, you’re describing the qareen. It’s when we don’t any love for Allah in our hearts, this qareen will take our place, same as saying identical person.
As far as I amaware, this “hum-Zaad” thing is not another being with your face… it is something that is inside every individual… it is the the thing that makes you go off the right path… Allah has put EVERYTHING inside a human… we are only aware of the Rooh… there is a lot more inside a human than what we can even imagine… i’m sorry, I can’t go into details here…