dealing with muslim women marrying non-muslims

The study you referenced was about what religion is followed by the children of interfaith marriage. It’s entirely valid to ask how the researchers determined the religion of each couple’s offspring. It was never my intention to judge who is and isn’t Muslim; but since your “study” purports to do precisely that, I was simply asking what criteria/methodology they used. I honestly don’t know if there’s any simpler way to explain this to you, but I suspect you still won’t be able to comprehend the question.

I’m sorry you can’t understand simple written English. I’m sorry you’re in such a foul mood that you feel you need to misread additional ulterior motives into every question. I’m sorry you’re so ignorant you can’t even respond to a simple question without launching into a ridiculous, irrelevant diatribe (which YOU continue below).

It’s funny how people like you will admit that crimes like honor killings are “tribal traditions” that have nothing to do with Islam, but will still attempt to malign Islam with them.

That’s why no one bases legal rulings on single hadith interpreted in isolation.

If you want to stop discussing it, then stop dragging irrelevant nonsense into your tirades.