Re: Daaktar Tahir-ul-Qadri at his best
Peace cricketplaya
I was in pain after watching this video.
If its true, upon such a dream, why did he tell everyone, there was no need for it?
After asking for 1 condition, which was for Tahir-ul-Qadri to be the host, can we believe Muhammad (SAW) puts another condition on for all the arrangements? Surely, that’s more than 1 condition?
Then what strange requirements? Travel tickets? living? Food and drink? Well … it could be this is meant metaphorically.
But then if it was why was not this clarified to the audience?
Also, when RasoolAllah (SAW) was making arrangements to go BACK to MADINAH does that mean whilst he (SAW) was in Pakistan, he was not in Madinah? Is Madinah less than Pakistan?
If it is such a big deal for Muhammad (SAW) to stay in Pakistan and not go back to Madinah, then why did Tahir-ul-Qadri agree to arranging his (SAW) tickets back to Madinah? Surely, by making this agreement it nulifies the previous one of being the host!!!
I’m not only distraught about this whole thing, but I cannot believe that someone can lie about such a great thing. I thought of Tahir-ul-Qadri as an honest man and learned man, but not more than that. However, this video troubles me in a way I cannot express.
agree 100% - I have seen a lot more of Dr. Tahir…he is quite incorrect in what he tries to profess…and the Mihaj movement is unfortunately quite flawed in theology as well…