Cool One liners

If you’re too lazy to start anything, you may get a reputation for patience.

…
I’m on a seafood diet. Every time I see food, I eat it.

…
I talk to myself because I like dealing with a better class of people.

…

Never try to drown your troubles… Especially if he can swim.

…
Smile, it makes people wonder what you’re thinking.

…
Don’t be so open-minded your brains fall out.

…
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk I have a work station.

…
By the time a man realizes that his father was usually right, he has a son who thinks he’s usually wrong.

…
Teachers are those who help us in resolving problems which, without them, we wouldn’t have.

…
There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works.

…
Marriages are made in heaven. But so again, are thunder and lightning.

…
There are three sides to every argument: your side,my side and the right side.

…
An expert is someone who takes a subject you understand and makes it sound confusing.

…
When you’re right, no one remembers. When you’re wrong, no one forgets.

…
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.

…
They say hard work never killed anyone, but why take the chance.

Re: Cool One liners

You call those cool one liners. :vivo:

Re: Cool One liners

dude, if your gonna post, bring some originality to the dance. :vivo:

Re: Cool One liners

Heyyyyy... "cool" is such a relative term. Maybe Mirch finds it cool, to each their own right! :)

Re: Cool One liners

my favorite one

“I lost my train of thought; did you find it?” (unknown) :dixsi:

Re: Cool One liners

I like “neiki barbaad, gunnah laazim” my Mum uses that one on us sometimes :cb:

Re: Cool One liners

I’m on a seafood diet. Every time I see food, I eat it.

:omg:aww

Re: Cool One liners

Never try to drown your troubles… Especially if he can swim.

:chai:

Re: Cool One liners

not he , if she can swim :smilestar:

Re: Cool One liners

aliyish lets go to the riverside for a long walk :devil:

Re: Cool One liners

I dont go for walk any more :kursi:

Re: Cool One liners

oh com’on, for the last time muhawaahha
i will buy you an ice cream:shireen:

Re: Cool One liners

Nice try . but i dont eat ice cream any more :mocking:

Re: Cool One liners

neither do i :snooty:

you dont wanna taste my cooking, you dont wana take the ice cream walk.
you are very bad baby face:mad2:

Re: Cool One liners

I dont even have a baby face any more :snooty:

Re: Cool One liners

well YOU dont deserve to be one! :chai:

Re: Cool One liners

some of them are soooo hillaryious :omg:

Re: Cool One liners

Choro Is ko … How was ur day .. kia kiya aj ?

Re: Cool One liners

eat ur breakfast:@:

Re: Cool One liners

:yawn: