Awe you are welcome! I live in the middle of nowhere upstate NY. I’m not sure of this but I would think that My mother would probably definitely consider sewing you a dress of your choice as long as you were able to make the trip up a few times for proper fittings and trials. The problem would be in regards to the kaam on the dress. It would take her way too long to do that. Is there someone else you know that can embroider, do beadwork and such?
It took my mom an entire year to sew my elder khala’s bridal lehngaa… she did all the beadwork, embroidery, etc. herself by hand - all her design. That is the only reason why I know that this stuff takes a long time. Ha - the two sisters still talk about what a massive (but special) project that was that my mom had undertaken. But it was all completely my mom’s vision and style. This lenghaa was actually the “final project” for some college course she was taking. ha.
Do not give up hope!!! there are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many bridal stores out there and you have a million more to try on! As soon as you enter the store, first thing: ask if they can sew sleeves onto a dress you like. Sometimes its not the bridal store itself, but the desiginer of the bridal dress that will do this for you.