I did not find any light pink or peach ones :(.
Desi_beauti, keep at it until you find the right one! And you’ll know when its the right one- it’ll fit amazingly and you’ll feel great in it! I know friends who’ve tried on at least 50 dresses before finding The One. And take one person with you who’se opinion you trust. i’ve been on shopping trips with friends to find The Dress and its always more difficult when you have two or three people there offering different opinions.
here’s a listing of bridal stores in the UK- Google
browse the websites everyone’s recommended and the dresses- when you find ones you want to try, note down the brand name and dress number, and then call these stores up to see if they carry the line.
Bustles are basically there to make it easier for you to move if you have a long train and/or a heavy gown. Some brides with chapel length gowns in lighter materials like raw silk prefer to have it unbustled through the evening, other brides find it easier to move when its bustled- it still looks like a ballgown but you’re not dragging a train behind you. its entirely your choice.
Yeah I know I gotta try on a million more dresses lol. I dont live in the UK though. But thanks for all of your help!!
My problem is, I can try something on, and LOVE IT! But than as I am looking at it, more and more, i will find a million flaws with it. I am very indecisive