Considering wearing an American bridal gown

Ahhhhhhh these dresses above are so beautiful! My honest opinion is that I think you should go for it! It’s the walima after all… you can get away with wearing something non-traditional. And wearing a dress like this (and I dont think you will have a problem finding a dress that isn’t white… there is usually beigy/pink, off white, cream, and even a very very light pink options at bridal stores). I think it will look so elegant and stunning. Your wedding will be set apart and memorable from others and just overall glamorous if you stick to a more western style theme overall. And as lipstick - keep the dupatta like a veil… verrryyyyyy sheer and light. I think you should have it made with mabey some stone/beadwork on the edge only (not more than a one inch border) … and wear it more towards the back of your head.

Call me lame - but I always thought Charlottes second wedding dress from SATC was so beautiful and elegant. This picture does not do it justice…

add more bling to this style of dress… And a light dupatta as opposed to a poufy veil…dramatic makeup and dramatic jewelry (polki preferably) and it is just wow.