Congratulations Boredman!!!!

Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!

Yes I Will But You Cook I Shall Serve Ok deal !~~

Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!

:nahi:

I cook everyday…aik din chutti chahiye :emmy:

Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!

I Dont Cook Any Day !!! So Not Interested In Cooking !!! Come Here To My House I Shall Ask My Maid To Cook For Us !!!

go back and re-read my post. i am using past tense nut!! :stuck_out_tongue:


lol!

Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!

BM bhai :nahi: cook and send it hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!

ohhh whats cooking boredman?!

Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!

iyla BM bhai is kamchor he isnt cooking :frowning:

Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!

oh no! bm come on cook something special for all of us!!

Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!

he wont

Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!

Ha Ha Ha Me Cooking Nah !!! I Can Cook Somebody`s Head !!!

Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!

:emmy: not fair

Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!

Congrats B.M :slight_smile: :k:

choose your victim from cafe wisely then!!

Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!

congratz :cheer:

Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!

congratzzzz uncle:yahoo:

Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!

Thank You All !!!

Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!

Congratulations sweetie :meeno:

Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!

Thanx Korn !!!

Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!

mujhay to ab pata chal kay tum ko bhi congrats kerna hai

:cb: :cheer:

Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!

Lolz But I Dont Have Perferences For Threads Opened For Reaching 5k Or 6k Or Anything !!! Infact I Dont Like It !!!