Congratulations Boredman!!!!

Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!

achi baat hai

u post where you like :wink:

Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!

Yes Rite !!! :slight_smile:

awwwwwwwwww congratzzz BM 2,2 parties :shoaby:

Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!

What For 2, 2 Parties?

Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!

BM uncle hamain treat do

Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!

exactly

Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!

What For !!! For Posting 5000 Posts You Want Treat For This !!! No Treat For Gossips !!!

Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!

:naraz:

kanjoos uncle:cryb:

Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!

Lolz Me Kanjoos Damm You Come Here or Do Tell Me Where We Meet !!! Then See What And How I Am In Nature !!!

Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!

hawwww

m only kidding
plz dnt take it seriously

Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!

I Am Serious !!! Come On PK !!! Tell Me Where We Can Meet May I Come To Your House !!! Which Part Of The World You Staying Tell Me !!!

Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!

manchester

Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!

:aq: yeh kya ho raha hai kon kis k ghar ja raha hai

Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!

Pk Shall I Bring VG With Me !!! Yaar I guess She Might Get Bored Sitting Between us !!!

Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!

BM tum to senti ho gaey ho :wink:

Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!

hehe

can i tell u a secret BM uncle dnt tell anyone:fatee:

actually VG is my didi(elder sister)

Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!

BM uncle kisi ko batana mat
PK : BM uncle ko b bolo treat de hum ko

Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!

Yap !!! Korn I Dont Like Anyone Calling Me Kanjoos !!! I Hate This Word !!!

@Pk… Hmmmmmmmmm VG Is Your Didi Since When… She said she is just 16years old I Dont understand you all group of creeping gals with slogan :hum sub masoom hai:

Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!

:smack: she is my didi ask her
she is 16 :konfused: no she is 19
aur dnt tell dis to any one

Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!

:cb:

BM chill kero mut un per itna senti ho :wink: