Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!
You mean Thorntons chocolate.
I used to work for Thorntons you know… ![]()
But i prefer Lindt.
Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!
You mean Thorntons chocolate.
I used to work for Thorntons you know… ![]()
But i prefer Lindt.
Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!
mjy b choclates khani han…
i like solo dinner ![]()
BM wallay ![]()
Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!
oh mtlb BM tak koi gift ni jany dena…??? gud idea
ohhh awesome job! i’d get so fat if i ever worked for them! lol!
did you get a good discount on the chocs? or would get to try some everyday?!
lindt is awesome!!
Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!
Did you not note…
I said i used to work for Thorntons… alas i am much more progressed in a career now… i doubt i will work for nuts again… Allah na Kare.
But i bet i could get a discount ![]()
u nay bhi dimagh istaa’maal karna shuru kar dia hay ![]()
Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!
han na, ab agr ek chez ha to uska istmal krlena chaiy na…
mmmmmmmmmm … i love there chocolate … n there ice cream is even better
Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!
BM bhaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
we want treattttttttttttttt
Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!
Lol What Treat You Guys Want?
Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!
aap kya dainge :aq:
Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!
I Got Best Ruby… Just Bought You Want That?
Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!
:no: humay khaney ki pari rehti hai bm bhai:cb:
Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!
He He How About Briyani !!!
Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!
biryani and kormaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ![]()
Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!
With Sweets Bengali !!! Is This Fine !!!
Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!
:no: i want siwaiyyan ka meetha and creme caramel and custard and some chocolates ![]()
Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!
Nah !!! You Do One Thing You Make I Shall Eat !!!
Re: Congratulations Boredman!!!
![]()
Not fair you said aap khilainge ![]()