this is assuming that you dont have clutter on the counters on the floor and in the tub/shower
spray the tub and wall with cleaner, 1 minute
spray the countertops with cleaner, I have glass vessel sinks so I use glass cleaner, 30 secs
spray the mirrors, 30 secs
wipe the mirrors right away, 30 minute
then go to toilet bowl, spray/squirt the cleaner inside, 30 secs
lift up seat spray the bowl and underside of seat, 30 secs
now go and clean the sinks/counters, 2 minutes
scrub tub and walls, 2 minutes
clean toilet bowl, wipe bowl top and seat..2 minutes
use swiffer vacuum to vacuum up hair, 2 minutes
spray/squirt floor cleaner, mop 3 minutes
take out trash bag as you are leaving the bathroom, take off gloves toss them in there- 30 secs
15 minutes…done, I dont see why it should take longer. if anything I am being generous with the time it takes to spray cleaner or wipe mirrors and counters etc.
key is be ready, have gloves, and I have a basket with handles with all the cleaning supplies. and go for it.
I dont know why people think things take a long time, I need to write a book.