Re: CJ wanted to be PM & agencies to supply info on other judges
and I am wondering if AS PER YOUR POST If mushy was so wrong and NS was entitled to do whatever he did, why were you quite and not talked about the CJ before?
I never said that judgement or judge was wrong I just belive that CJ is the living example of
SHESHEY K GHAR MAIN BAITH KER DOSROON PER PATHER PHAINKNA
or
DOSROON KEE ANKH KA TINKA NAZER AANA PER APNE ANKH KA SHEHTEER NAZER NA AANA
ever heard of these urdu phrases?
I believe that CJ is the BAREE (bigger) buriee than Musharraf coz he VALIDATED the rule of Musharraf. How can he get cleansed over night just by opposing Musharraf like he took bath with ganga jal :)
countering a question with another question never settles the argument..does it? I didnt raised the issue of CJ's judgments or Mushy's coup. Since u were the one who raised the point, it's only appropriate that u answer the questions too.