Re: but we have ruined our generations......
Everyone has a right to share his views or to disagree, but no one has the right to blame or assume anything about anyone's personal life. I am not married yet, and I shared what I understood from the experiences of people from whom I have learned. Ofcourse I can be wrong as I am not perfect, but everyone has the right to give logics on the basis of how one understands.
BUT, no one has the right to** SPECIFICALLY blame a person for failures in his personal life.**
Did I assumed it anywhere or said it anywhere that "YOU" have problems in your personal life, in terms of sexual life ???????
See "you" on the day of Judgement for the following assumption and blame on me:
[quote=]
Working women have EXCELLENT sexual lives. *If your experience hasn't shown that to you, then don't let your experience define everyone else's experience. *
No need to stamp rules or declare trends where there aren't any just because you're having problems
[/quote]