Bunto Kazmi's Designs

I agree with you about it being one day, but I guess what I meant was if you’re spending that much on a jora, then why whine about paying a MUA not even 5% of what you spent on the outfit? youre right about Bunto joras being more re-useable, but lets be real here…once at your wedding, lets say you have two siblings so once at each of their weddings and a devar and a nand so another 2 times…lets give the benefit of the doubt and say you even wear it 10 times, you’re still paying a lakh everytime you wear that jora. I’m not saying you shouldn’t spend what you want on your clothes, but my point is that if I was spending 10 lakhs on just the clothes ALONE, I would at least make sure I had a MUA that was equally exclusive as Bunto and jewelery that was 3 times the price of my jora.

I just find it odd when people defend how much they spent on the jora by saying “its only one day” etc etc, but then they dont carry out that logic to other areas of a shaadi and instead will say “i dont get spending a lot on the stage, it gets thrown out at the end of the night” or “why spend on makeup, you wash it off anyways.” If you’re on the “its only one day” side of the camp, then apply it to everything.