Re: Bringing ghost out of the closet - again !
I think this was uncalled for on sooo many levels.
Firstly, your wife has no right to bring up what your sister did (or didn’t do) to score points during your personal arguments. She is married to you and not your sister and it’s ridiculous to drag her between your personal matters.
For argument’s sake let’s suppose it’s justified to drag a third person into your personal matters: Your sister had NO obligation to get something for your Sali to begin with, so I don’t see why it’s an issue
For further argument’s sake suppose,the gift was crazy offensive. It was very classless of your Sali to whine about it to your wife!!! I honestly don’t quite understand what she planned on achieving through her immature whining? Was she trying to arrange a break up between you two?
For further argument’s sake, suppose your Sali was having a mental breakdown when she whined to your wife about your sister. EVEN then, your wife has no right to continue bringing it up after all these years. It’s completely uncalled for.
See I’ve pretty much given you a decision tree and no amount of if -but scenarios justify your wife’s insistence on bringing up the “issue”. I think you need to seriously sit down with your wife and have a talk:)
^ wow … with imagination, sky is the limit.
my sis in law never complained (where did I say this? ) let alone you took her to mental breakdown she was just opening the gifts with everyone there and from there it was picked up. Once again guys, this was just an example and main point was to know if this kind of behavior is normal (or not so abnormal) thats it …