Uff larki, Pakistan mein bhi the grandparents have always taken care of the grandkids, even when the moms are not working and are at home… they LIKE doing it, you’re not forcing it upon them.
My MIL came to visit me two years ago and my daughter was still going to daycare, she ordered me to leave my daughter at home and spent all day doing her chores… from waking her, feeding her, giving her a bath to everything else… even after I came home, she would say let me play with her… she did it for 2 months straight and even now when I go to Pakistan, she takes over everything. The grandparents like taking care of their grandkids, it gives them a sense of happiness and belonging, I don’t know why you’re saying its forced on them.
Secondly, the sob story as you’re calling it is a real experience, a FACT as opposed to your assumptions about the grandparent relationship. I do not expect sympathy from people or them to say oh you’re an azeem khatoon… its stated as it happened, you just do what you gotta do in your circumstances…