I just find it odd that you’re passing judgement on SAHM and working mothers…when havent even had a baby yet. You’re still pregnant and have no idea what your life will be like when your child gets here.
Yes, the perfect picture of being home with your child during their developmental years is appealing (you need to stop watching so much TV). However, we all have different views on raising kids. As much planning as I do, I really have no clue what to expect once I am a mom. Just like that, your views right now seem very…idealistic to me. They have no practicality behind them. Some people need to work to make ends meet. No, its not as simple as living with what your husband brings home…its not possible at times with a new mouth to feed. What if the man is responsible for his parents? What if the man is supporting his siblings through school? What if he is supporting his WIFE’S parents? Yeah, I do know some men like that.
One more thing…being hormonal during pregnancy is fine. However, being constantly unreasonable and offensive and using your pregnancy as a license to do is entirely another. My sister is pregnant, she has been pregnant before also…I dont see her running her mouth about things she knows nothing about.
I feel you’re too immature for motherhood .
I don’t think so. sorry to say but that was a useless rant, she didn’t pointed out anyone in particular but you said such a horrible thing to her, very disappointing.
nadz dear
Take a break from gupshup. Good luck with everything and I honestly believe that you’ll make a very good mother inshallah.