Re: Best skin whitening stuff
What was your sisters original color before using Archi's cream? If you dont mind me asking as I'm considering to use this cream myself.
I hav heard abt this but Betnovate N is not a face cream its a medicine for skin diseases n shouldn't b used on face for any reason n not for longer periods of time unless adviced by a doc.I know this coz i used to hav eczema n doc gav it to me.also i asked one of my pharmasict friend long time back abt this mix n she told me not to use cortisone products on face for longer time. But my sis n bro both were crazy abt Archie n it did improve their complexion a lot.infact my sis was already fair n after using Archie on regular basis she got too white which looked kinda artificial on her :)but it didn't suit me n gav me break out everytime i tried it.