C’mon Queer. Your posts are often witty and funny. But sometimes they can be rude, and this is one of those times.
It’s a serious question for her and I don’t think it’s all that strange. I’ve heard of other people having a similar fear. I remember learning in an English class that Edgar Allen Poe was obsessed with death and it was the central theme in many of his short stories. During his time, there was a lack of medical knowledge and people were sometimes buried alive. Their bodies were dug up and scratch marks were found on the inside of the the coffin indicating a struggle to get out. He was afraid the same would happen to him.
^Don’t know if it’s true or if this fear perhaps fueled his writing. He was also a depressed person in general, I think. Anyhow, many people wonder about what happens after death. It’s natural.