Being Avoided, I Don't Wanna Be

Seriously. What is the matter with you? Do you realize how many times you have said that you love her and that you’re never gonna leave her. We get it. She was there for you in your time of need and now you don’t want to leave her during her time of difficulty. But to be honest, I don’t think I’ve seen such an intense friendship between a guy and a girl. I haven’t talked to one of my closest friends (someone I’ve known since first grade)…in 3 months and I’m not in any pain.

Most friends can survive without each other for one week and they generally don’t use the intense praise that you use. Instead of reflecting and analyzing your feelings for her, you just keep coming on this thread to repeat the same filmi lines.

Who knows? Either your “sweetheart”, your “sun”, the one who “loved you the most”, the one whom you want to “take into your arms”…is avoiding you because you come across too strong…OR…she too thinks you’re obtuse.