Beating up ur wife :)

I don’t pretend to know a whole lot about the Quran, which is exactly why I posted my question to ask about it in the first place. Anyway, the name of the surah is An-Nisa (The women) and the rest I will copy paste here:

4:34 (Asad) MEN SHALL take full care of women with the bounties which God has bestowed more abundantly on the former than on the latter, [42] and with what they may spend out of their possessions. And the right*eous women are the truly devout ones, who guard the intimacy which God has [ordained to be] guar ded. [43] And as for those women whose ill-will [44] you have reason to fear, admonish them [first]; then leave them alone in bed; then beat them; [45] and if thereupon they pay you heed, do not seek to harm them. Behold, God is indeed most high, great!