Are you touchy about your age?

Re: Are you touchy about your age?

lol no. everyone ages? people who hide it are insecure.

(there is a diff in not revealing it to everyone online i guess, but lying about it or hiding it online is totally weird)

how old u be nikkkkky (iv always wondered) :rotfl:

Re: Are you touchy about your age?

Its not how old you are , that you should be hiding … but your date of birth that you should definitely hide … coz that can make you a target of Identity theft :sahar02:

29 :champ:

I am honest about my age. I tell everyone I am 21…Plus Taxes :stuck_out_tongue:

I went out with my sister and her uni friends. It was a skating party and I hadn’t been skating a long time. My sister is a LOT younger than I am. I was tickled pink when her friends asked if I was her younger sister. On the other hand, her not so much :cb:

Re: Are you touchy about your age?

I know everyone would lvoe to be mistaken for younger…but anybody ever been mistaken for being much older??? :stuck_out_tongue:

yup, and I am Brad Pitt

Re: Are you touchy about your age?

TLK :emmy: … you are trying to provoke us so we will tell our age , arent you :shikari:

We don’t lie about our age - we just make sure no one asks us either or else :asa:

Re: Are you touchy about your age?

CB and Sherysh, you ladies probably misread the title. Its not ‘Lets all lie’ … its ‘Are you touchy about your age?’

Chalein, point to TLK.

I’ll grant that while I don’t lie about my age - I also don’t like being asked about it either.

Re: Are you touchy about your age?

vats ur age sherysh

Well people shouldn’t ask ladies age and men’s wage :snooty: Although I don’t mind telling my age but I think no one should ask about age;)

No alhumdulillah I have enjoyed the past years, as a matter of fact the best years of my life. But I guess it depresses me and I feel closer to being over the hill…not the young energetic person I was. I wish I can stay 25 & under for ever…grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Re: Are you touchy about your age?

TLK , :emmy: I said i am not and then gave explanation of why one shouldnt feel shy of sharing their age … kia galat bola bi? :smilestar:

\

vats ur age UZ

vats ur age CB .. (not mental, real one .. :fatee:)

Nikki ji, please aap apne unko samjhain kai aisai savaal nahin puchai jatay.

Waise, ab umr bataa kai kya faida - bas itna samajh lain kai maine kaafi sai ziadi duniya dekhi hai.

But as a friend said to me, after 29, you don’t celebrate birthdays anymore, you celebrate the anniversary of your 29th birthday. I’ve celebrated 2 anniversaries so far…

Re: Are you touchy about your age?

I am 30 :snooty: … and thats my real age … actually i will soon be 31 inshallah :e6:

I am enjoying my 25 + anniverseries :chai:

why did not you celebrate the remaining 3? :hehe: