Are you bored by Islam?

Agree but at the same time there are things bigger then us that our small minds can’t understand, I mean we haven’t ever figured out whats within the Bermuda Triangle let alone understanding where we will go to once we die or explain our soul. HAVE YOU EVER WONDER WHAT YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE IS? and what defines that purpose?

What you found was wrong to you but the billions in world are certainly satisfied and made sense to. The fact that there is a percentage out there who kills it all in the name of religion doesn’t really represent the religion. I’m not assuming anything about what you studied, I’m just saying you maybe haven’t gone to the extent of finding what you are looking for.

At the end of the day we all live by rules, without rules we be in ruins. Rules like: Don’t kill, Don’t steal, live an honest life, respect your neighbor, protect you family, respect you human beings and everything surrounding it etc …are part of a true religion. Where is the wrong in this?