Are you bored by Islam?

I dont feel bored with it at all…in fact its quite the contrary. I feel like there is a lot of learning for me to do. However, I do feel turned off by the approaches many people take on Islam. I dont think its supposed to be as harsh as some portray it to be.

Like that friend of mine who decided to keep her children out of school. I am sorry to say this but she embarrasses me. If she opens her mouth in front of a non-Muslim and presents her views…she will come off as a goof.

Some people make a mockery out of religion and that turns me off/away/etc. Not from religion though…just from them.

Sometimes going to different maulanas and maulvis makes you wonder if you’re even getting the right info or just being bombarded with different opinions. I wonder if I am a casualty of the Mufti War where one disagrees with the other. It gets confusing. At that point, you want to simply read Qur’an and Sunnah and do what you feel you are being told through them.