GA, you’re missing the point. I used Malik as an example up there. use anyone’s name other than Afridi’s. use Younis’ example and Afridi fanboys would be praying that he fails too just so Afridi could be captain.
Qadir has as much credibility as Sarfraz Nawaaz or Rashid Qureshi which is zero. I wouldn’t believe a thing they said ever. I do have respect for Intikhab Alam though. and if he said it, there must be some truth to it. it’s pretty disappointing that Malik is involved in this garbage. which is why like I said he should have been a given a much harsher punishment.
I have to disagree with the motivating part. how is Younis Khan motivating players if Aqib Javed is saying that not a single player in the team liked him? and as far as Afridi is concerned, isn’t this the same Afridi who after being on the verge of elimination said that this wasn’t the team of his choosing and that he was forced to take this team. must have been real motivational for the team.
plus guess what. almost all captains have had to lead teams with players they didn’t choose. no one gave them a break when the results sucked because of that. why should Afridi get away with this excuse?