Any Bikers?

Re: Any Bikers?

i LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BIKESS !! :slight_smile: my family never allowed it before… lol.. but now ive sort of made them agree ke ill have 1… :slight_smile:

soon IA :slight_smile: ill buyy the CBR… :slight_smile: u got 1 ?? :slight_smile:

you should know by now that this particular policy doesn’t work with me. :stuck_out_tongue:

since you showed your pic first, mind as well tell your age. :slight_smile:

Get a CBR 600 RR or 1000 RR.

Dont get anything under 600. You will get bored in a day.

As for me, I floated he idea which was instantly shot down by my ammi.

After a month, I just brought home the bike. :stuck_out_tongue:

After 3 days of back and forth give and take and a solid backing from abbu and my brother, it officially became a part of my toys.

I have a Yamaha R6 600 RR !

Shouldnt you be setting a good example of ladeis second and reciprocate by showing me your picture ? :stuck_out_tongue:

oooooooooooooo good one. I’m speechless Mr. Aliph. :k:

…

:nono:

I asked your age because I didn’t think guys were that sensitive about revealing it in public. Specially after you’ve posted 70 pictures of your surroundings.

lol, you’re back!

Welcome to the “stalemate.” :stuck_out_tongue:

lol, what can i say.

yup im am :shoaby:

so baat kaha tak pahunch gyi :wink: :omg: :omg:

Yaaar R6… shape nahy achi lagi mujhe :frowning: … u wont belive it… eik banda ke paas thi Ducatti… 2005 model.. but the body kit was 2010… amaaaazzzing !! :slight_smile: but he was asking too much… ulooo kahin ka… ! lol

baaqi.. yea… ill most prolly got for theee CBR 600… hmmmm… 1000 too much hojayegi yaar… dad will kill me… lol… :slight_smile:

baat Stalemate tak pohonch gayi. Aap hi koi negotiations karwado. lol

Yamahas are the most good looking bikes out there.

Get a R6.

CBR is a low rider and has a small face. Only thing good about it is that the exhaust is under the seat which in my opinion is really cool. :slight_smile:

:hmmm: meri kya zarorat hai idhar …mein to sirf yehi kahunga …ke Lagay Raho :omg:

TWO (2) words for you buddy:

Sudhar jao!

Lol.

Re: Any Bikers?

LMAO !! :slight_smile:

ok sudhar gya :@:

Re: Any Bikers?

lol, itni jaldi?